Organizer of the conference welcome online submissions written in English language that are closely related to the scopes specified in the SCOPE OF SYMPOSIUM.
- Abstract should not exceed 150 – 200 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Submitted abstracts should not include graphics and tables.
- Abstracts need to be submitted online with the registration form. Acknowledgment of abstracts submitted will be sent to the participants via e-mail.
- All abstracts sent by e-mail, fax or post will not be considered.
- Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be e-mailed on (10 October 2020). The final selection of abstracts for presentation and placement of accepted abstracts in the program format will be made by the Symposium Committee.
- Please click this link to download the TOMSY2020 Abstract Template.